the ojeito backpack is a simple, versatile shell crafted for the creative on the go. this limited edition co-branded bag features an iconic Gibbs/UNION print, created by the pioneering graphic artist and entrepreneur Chris Gibbs. individual go-bags are sold separately.
- crafted in an engineered knit material which gives structure and durability without rigidity, so your go-kit/backpack is comfortable, looks good and protects its contents.
- structured outer pocket made from high quality ripstop fabric for quick access to essential items.
- durable nubuck suede (non-animal) wrapped and stitched around the base of the backpack for a refined finish adding protection against moisture, wear and tear when you put it down.
- branded, YKK metal zipper pulls and d-rings are designed to last.
- easy-in/easy-out elasticated mesh holder for your water bottle.
- fully lined in military grade ripstop fabric, the interior is durable to reduce wear and tear and securely hold your belongings.
- 3 go-pouches have been designed to provide easy access to go bags even when packed.
- a go-pouch for stowing your go-strap.
- interior laptop/tablet pocket constructed and located for maximum protection and easy access.
- top pocket for quick-grab items, like your mask and sanitizer.
- coated d-ring for securing a carabiner.
- outer bag crafted of knit polyester
- synthetic nubuck suede durable base
- nylon exterior pocket
- high grade polyester lining
- military grade ripstop nylon go bags
designed in USA; crafted in Japan; manufactured in Vietnam
backpackheight 50cm (19.6”) width 37cm (14.5”) depth 13cm (5.1”)