the ojeito tote is a simple, versatile shell crafted for the creative on the go. this limited edition co-branded bag features an iconic Gibbs/UNION print, created by the pioneering graphic artist and entrepreneur Chris Gibbs. individual go strap and go bags are sold separately.
- crafted in an engineered knit material which gives structure and durability without rigidity, so your go-kit/tote looks good and protects its contents.
- structured outer pocket made from high quality ripstop for quick access to essential items.
- durable nubuck suede is wrapped and stitched around the base of the backpack for a refined finish adding protection against moisture and wear and tear when you put it down.
- the tote handles are made from military grade webbing, and feels comfortable when carried in in your hand or on your shoulder.
- a nubuck suede handle-strap with premium magnetic snaps hold the tote handles together so they don’t slip or separate.
- our metal ykk zippers and d-rings are designed to last.
- large format tote provides easy-access capacity for your laptop or tablet.
- fully lined in military grade ripstop, the interior is durable to reduce wear and tear and securely hold your belongings.
- 3 go-pouches designed to provide easy access to the go bags even when loaded.
- a go-pouch for stowing your go-strap.
- interior laptop/tablet pocket constructed and located for easy access and maximum protection.
- top pocket for those quick grab items, like your mask and sanitizer.
- coated d-ring for securing a carabiner.
- premium, magnetic snap secures the tote shut keeping your belongings safer when you’re on the move.
- outer bag crafted of knit polyester
- synthetic nubuck suede durable base
- nylon exterior pocket
- high grade polyester lining
- military grade ripstop nylon go bags
designed in USA; crafted in Japan; manufactured in Vietnam
toteheight 44.5cm (17.5”) width 55.9 cm (22”)